Hogmanay 2023 Package
Experience the ultimate Hogmanay aboard two iconic ships, Fingal and our sister ship, former floating palace for the Royal Family, The Royal Yacht Britannia.
Our two-day package begins with a Champagne Afternoon Tea in The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar, followed by a decadent night on board with a Champagne and Canapé reception and four-course menu created by our Executive Chef and served with the perfect complimentary wines in the Ballroom.
After a relaxing first night's sleep aboard Fingal, rise and shine for a hearty breakfast in The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar with a day at your leisure to explore Scotland's capital city.
A New Year's Eve like no other, piped on board Queen Elizabeth II's former Royal Residence, enjoy a Moët & Chandon Champagne & Canapé reception followed by a guided tour of the State Apartments. A delicious four-course menu, created in the original Royal Galleys, will be served in the State Dining Room as a captivating string duo plays.
Experience a spectacular musical performance on the quayside of the Beating of the Retreat, just as during Royal service, before heading to our stunning Royal Deck to welcome in the Bells!
Your cabin aboard Fingal awaits for your final night. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the new year ahead.
Book now, limited availability.
- Package valid only on 30th and 31st December 2023.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for two aboard Fingal on 30th December
- Champagne Reception aboard Fingal & Britannia
- 4-course dinner aboard Fingal & Britannia accompanied by wines
- A glass of Champagne per person for the toast
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Supplements available for Luxury and Duplex Cabins
- Extra nights available at a discounted rate of 10% off
- Subject to availability