Our promise to you
Our safety measures
When you stay on board Fingal, please be assured that everything will be taken care of. We will provide you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience, while enjoying the high standard of service you expect. You can be confident that we are fully adhering to all the published guidelines, and more, as our standards are already incredibly high, and carried out with passion and precision by our dedicated crew.
Our plan has been created so that it's flexible and we're ready to adapt it if the need arises; either as a result of further guidance from the Government, or because of what we learn during the early stages of our re-opening.
We will be keeping you safe on board by:
• Each guest arriving aboard Fingal will be required to register in advance, so we have contact details for everyone on board. We kindly ask guests not to arrive without a reservation and please do not arrive early.
• All cabin keys and pens will be sanitised before and after each use.
• At check in guests will be offered a no cabin entry option, which will ensure our crew’s interactions will happen outside the cabin door, including room service and delivery of fresh linen, towels and complimentary milk and water.
• Our lift will be limited to use by one cabin or party at a time to ensure physical distancing.
• Dining within the restaurant will adhere to social distancing between tables with a maximum number of guests per restaurant/table in line with current Government guidelines.
• In-cabin dining - guests will have the option to order from the restaurant menu, discussing special dietary requests with our Galley team prior to arrival.
• Outdoor dining options on the decks will be available subject to weather conditions.
• Menus will be disinfected after each use.
• Afternoon Tea will continue to be served in The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar adhering to social distancing between tables and in line with current Government guidelines.
• Breakfast will be served in the restaurant and will be an à la carte menu.
• All contact points such as door handles and stair rails, light switches etc will be regularly disinfected.
• Cars used for transportation between Fingal and Britannia will be ventilated and disinfected after each use.
• Protective clothing will be worn by crew where required and in accordance with Government regulations and Fingal’s Health and Safety procedures.
• Twice-daily housekeeping and guest cabin ventilation will be provided. Guest cabins will be disinfected and extensively ventilated after each stay.
• Hand sanitiser will be available throughout Fingal, we ask you to please use these especially when entering our lobby and before entering The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar. Face masks are available if required. Partitions will be installed where necessary.
• Contactless payment will be encouraged where possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Please read our risk assessment here.