Our promise to you
Our safety measures
When you stay on board Fingal, please be assured that everything will be taken care of. We will provide you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience, while enjoying the high standard of service you expect. You can be confident that we are fully adhering to all the published guidelines, and more, as our standards are already incredibly high, and carried out with passion and precision by our dedicated crew.
Our plan has been created so that it's flexible and we're ready to adapt it if the need arises; either as a result of further guidance from the Government, or because of what we learn during the early stages of our re-opening.
We will be keeping you safe on board by:
• Each guest arriving aboard Fingal will be required to register in advance, so we have contact details for everyone on board.
• Hand sanitisers will be available in high contact areas of the restaurant.
• Breakfast will be served in the restaurant and will be an à la carte menu.
• All contact points such as door handles and stair rails, light switches etc will be regularly disinfected.
• Protective clothing will be worn by crew where required and in accordance with Government regulations and Fingal’s Health and Safety procedures.
• Hand sanitiser will be available throughout Fingal, we ask you to please use these especially when entering our lobby and before entering The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar. Face masks are available if required.
• Contactless payment will be encouraged where possible.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Please read our risk assessment here.