Lind & Lime Gin Experience
An exclusive partnership with Fingal
We’ve partnered with local distillery Lind & Lime to offer the perfect package for gin lovers.
Start your stay with us in Leith and step aboard our luxury floating hotel to discover your sumptuous cabin, a space full of nautical details telling Fingal’s rich history, travelling to Scotland's most remote lighthouses. A bottle of gin from our sister ship, The Royal Yacht Britannia, awaits you in your cabin upon arrival, featuring botanicals originating from ports visited by the Royal Yacht during her 44 years at sea.
Take a short stroll along the Shore to the Lind & Lime gin Distillery to learn the story behind this award-winning gin. See inside the distillery, bottle your own miniature and then enjoy your own perfect Gimlet cocktail. Just like Fingal, Lind & Lime has a rich story to tell, much of which draws from the historic Port of Leith.
Back aboard Fingal, enjoy dinner in the 2-star AA Rosette The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar, and choose from dishes that showcase the best of Scotland's seasonal ingredients. Round off your evening with a cocktail before returning to your cabin for a restful night’s sleep.
Opportunity to upgrade to a private gin tour at £295 per couple.
- An overnight stay based on 2 people sharing a cabin
- Available Thursday to Sunday
- Bottle of Britannia Gin (70cl) in cabin on arrival with a Lind & Lime welcome gift
- Dinner allowance is £40.00 per person in The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar
- Cocktail with dinner (£15 per person allowance)
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Tour of Lind & Lime distillery (2 hours as part of a group tour)
- Package must be booked 5 days in advance or more
- Dinner and tour on arrival day
- Tour will be booked for the guest: 4pm or 6pm (7.30pm or 8.45pm dinner time respectively)